post your pic.....

europe10.jpg

The sad bus!!! You can catch it in Italy. I have no idea what it stands for, Seasonal affective disorder maybe?

Haha, a bus for kids like this
girls-emo-haircut.jpg

Wow, great shots! Not so good photos by you but still well above the average.
They're not good, but I'm sick of photography so I don't really care about it anymore. I wouldn't expect decent photos from me in the future. I got a job offer today for an AV company in Sydney so I'll probably be doing that and scrap photography.

girls-emo-haircut.jpg
damn straight.

girls-emo-haircut.jpg
:ill:
They're not good, but I'm sick of photography so I don't really care about it anymore. I wouldn't expect decent photos from me in the future. I got a job offer today for an AV company in Sydney so I'll probably be doing that and scrap photography.
[patriarchal mode]It's about the memory, the moment, the joy that the pics depict, not if the pics are technically 'good'.[/patriarchal mode]

awww what happened to your lips :/
Uhmm... which story do you want to hear? :/ The 08/15-haha-I-was-so-drunk-excuse, the Oh-that-was-back-in-my-goth-times-babbling, or maybe you're rather in for something crazy like Pfff-I'm-a-vampire-I-naturally-look-like-that ? ... The boring truth (someone-abused-me-for-a-project) is no option, I'm sorry ;D

You kinda look like an angry, dark version of Miki from Lush.
*hihi* now that you say it... ;)

@Vincent: Nah! Have you already forgotten? wazuka na kioku datta / katachi no chigau mama / anata ga boku wo sutete / kyou boku wa shinimashita she left you alone to die, chew on that... (6 on H.U.)

@Markus: o_O" ... ewww... 666