post your pic.....

I just saw EVERY page on this thread. I should post a picture, cause I never post pictures. This would be the place to do it.

Me last month, before helping out at a grad.
suit.jpg

Me a couple of years ago.
train.jpg

I know, I wish I had a Katatonia shirt ^^.

Thanks for sharing your pictures eveyone, although some I wish I hadn't seen. :lol:

I do :D Now I'll just continue hoping that Katatonia eventually fly over here.

I'll join you there... Been hanging to see the kats live for a while now.
I've had this plan for about a year now. Next time they do a US tour, I'm there. I'd like to do most of the tour. If I can't do that at least 6 shows. If My boss won't give me the time off to do this, I'll just quit. You guys come too!

I've had this plan for about a year now. Next time they do a US tour, I'm there. I'd like to do most of the tour. If I can't do that at least 6 shows. If My boss won't give me the time off to do this, I'll just quit. You guys come too!

I'd so do that if I could afford it. They should just come here, and do 3 Sydney shows only. heh. Hanging out for Unleashed aswell, they've never been here as far as I can tell.

hahahahahha... ok I'm laughing my ass off here ;p

some of you would remember this irritating guy who posted a bunch of pic on this thread:

n589462267_309406_5446.jpg

hahahaha my sister showed me a group on facebook, an look who I found when lookking on all those nasty pics..
:puke:

the group are called Stop pretty boys :p

sorry to bring this ugly face up again but it was a little bit funny when I saw it :p

I am planning to do it when they tour Europe next. Will go to as many shows as I can. Maybe US is a better idea? Haven't been there yet but have wanted to go for awhile. Saving money already.