post your pic.....

A picture of me in the forest
There used to be a guy that posted here a few years ago called Zowi. When I first saw that photo I totally thought you were Zowi with a new user name.

wrlalij7.jpg

Simple photoshop fun. :p

@Denmark @the beach
That is one seriously fucking cool photo.

Here's some pics from Berlin/Party San:

found jesus in about the first hour of subwayin'
102_0528.jpg

some carlsbergin' in berlin
102_0646.jpg

shopping some crappy beer for the fest
102_0666.jpg

us and sabine at the festival area
102_0739.jpg

Hail of Rai... ehm Bullets
102_0792.jpg

More to come hehe :p

@Stefan
Fuck... i seriously want to have your Dismember-shirt, lol.
The LaefS-ones I could find online where all expensive like hell

Nice Jesus-commercial, muaha. I've never seen such things here in Switzerland... which is probably a good thing ;)

I really hate those ads.. but one of the guys that tours the subways with a "jesus saves" briefcase is downright amusing. It takes really blind faith to give some long hair dude in a metal shirt a leaflet and saying repeatedly "and you know son, no sex before marriage."

true story.

@Dark Coldness: just get some Dismember shirt and support that band, 'cause they fucking own :headbang:

@Lisra: No matter the comedy I can't handle religious people. It's just plain downfall to me. Let people do what they want as long as they hurt nobody else. Jesus christ however is a person worth hurting.

With religion there really is no other way than forcing it on people, since there is no logical argument behind it :p

Nah, I consider myself kind of religious (like I see truth in the core of what religion is to me...I don't care about all the completely outdated close minded Christian dogmas and such) and it wasn't forced upon me. It just came sort of natural.

@Dark Coldness: just get some Dismember shirt and support that band, 'cause they fucking own :headbang:

Sure, I support them with all I can.

2iruhoj.jpg

4j9y5t.jpg

Dat proof enough? ;)
Me with Matti & David on 21. March in Zurich before the concert.
After that I was in the first row, bangin' my brain out.
Best concert ever... only Katatonia may top that someday.