102_1793.jpg

Dismember as a three piece:
102_1712.jpg

mr Kärki smashing some vocal chårds:
102_1769.jpg

Gay! What do you do???

Whattt? Why? Where do you work...o_O

Fuck! :S What will you do?

My bosses wife drove all the way out from head office to tell me my hair is "not good for the company image" and I have to get a "corporate" hair cut. I'm a fuckin' techie, I plug cables together. Since when does it matter what kind of haircut I have?

But whatever, I got into tafe in melbourne and i'll be leaving in 3 weeks. Don't think she will like that. :lol:

The first job I ever got was at a grocery store and they went through the entire hiring process with me then the first day I came in for work they told me I had to cut my hair, fucking morons didn't tell me that in like the three interviews I went to. So I quit.

The first job I ever got was at a grocery store and they went through the entire hiring process with me then the first day I came in for work they told me I had to cut my hair, fucking morons didn't tell me that in like the three interviews I went to. So I quit.

Yeah, I' having difficulty finding a job because of my hair :mad:

I don't understand why my hair is a problem..I can tie it back that way it isn't in my face and doesn't look unprofessional..and girls can have long hair in the workplace.. so wtf