post your pic.....

she looks younger
damn!!!!so pretty and just right for my age
nevermind about the "old" thing...I though she was 16 or 17 or something
I guess I can wish to be in Estonia now...do you speak russian?

@Madtinus: the first 3 letters of my last name begins in kut but it can also be spelled with kuz...depends which country you're in...and Alex is my dad, his mail, but my massenger user...my name is Ilan but you may call me Mike Portnoy.

oh and I'm turning 24 in a week
and about the KUT thing
ik ben niet een spast, ik wist dat

Cerulean said:
Ok, that's... funny, believe me.
I know:erk:
if you call me pussyman or anything of this sort i'll declare war on belguim
i'll fart on the flemish side and blame the french.:lol:

in hebrew slang the word for vagina is KUS

the meaning of my last name is justice priest man

Cerulean said:
And that, pussyman...(oops) is also very funny.
Kus means kiss in Dutch... Go figure...

I'm going to eat something spicy
tomorrow belguim will taste the wrath of my ass:heh:

LUL in hebrew means a baby crib or a henhouse depends on the context, just so you know

the, egyptian cats right? they are ugly as heck!!!
animals are supposed to be furry, thats what makes them cute!!!

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

hey im only 26 and i feel old for this forum!!

Sphynx cats are bald.
Mau Egyptian is an oriental breed that my cat Luna has mix of. I love those cats.

hugot... I just turned 24 and still feel like a stupid 15 year old girl cause I know I look younger and I don't like that. And there are still idiots that think I'm 17. That makes me freaking mad.

Ok I don't think I've posted these yet but I'm not sure.
Anyway, they're very old and I'm posing like that because it was for a classmate's school photography.

gorik.jpg

opdr1portret2.jpg

opdr1portret3.jpg

Cerulean said:
Ok I don't think I've posted these yet but I'm not sure.
Anyway, they're very old and I'm posing like that because it was for a classmate's school photography.

gorik.jpg

opdr1portret2.jpg

opdr1portret3.jpg

haaa waaaah ooh :oops:

ok bye, I had enought... good night

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Aw, I want so bad to meet you all guys...
I WANT SO BAD TO LIVE IN EUROPE GODDAMIT.
Living in Europe is THE goodness. Why oh why do I have to live in South America, why!? :( Well, the question would be "why did I have to born in SA".
I wanna go to Germany and live there, I love Germany :( and then go visiting all those beautiful countries and meet all the nice people I met here and etc etc etc...
I would by presents for all of you and make popcorn and bring dulce de leche from here every month.
I'll do like they do in the movies, and hide in the wheels of an airplane :mad:
Take me there, TAKE ME THERE.

I don't know if you are a student or work..but if you study you can do those exchange programs and try to live in Europe for a year...( it's for sure a wonderful experience) or if you work you can try to look for a job in Europe, maybe in Spain since you won't have the difficulty of the language and it could be easier to find a job there. I know the plane tickets are expensive, but if you really want to come to Europe it is possible!
I guess the best way is to find a job from your country or ask for sholarships and similar. Another alternative is to apply as au-pair, working for a family and studying at university at the same time. Sometimes the host family covers also the travel costs...
I guess if you really want something there is always a way to obtain it!