post your pic.....

Yeah, she's a cool one. Loves Katatonia, Riverside, Anathema, Green Carnation. I was lucky to have found her. :)
I'm very lucky to have found a chick as cool as mine...but I can't say she listens to music that good. I've never met a girl who likes Katatonia or Anathema. Don't let her slip from your hands.

I found him 1/2 hour ago. Thank you for your years of loyalty and love my friend. There will never be another like you.
CROSS
In memoriam:
DSCF5371.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture005.jpg

STUFF046.jpg

STUFF023.jpg

Do you want my dog? I'll fed-ex him to you. A hyperactive puppy (Beagle) named Ozzie. He's cool but has wayyy to much energy for me and the little bastard chewed up the chord for my Lava lamp and speaker wire.
Anyway, sorry for your loss. After having a dog for so many years I'm sure he will be missed.

Here's a few pics of the little bastard:
l_4ec1ebe0331d4c829ffa84b39cbfdbd1.jpg
l_78671a499b5c483a796bf1d36b8fa81c.jpg
He is twice the size now.

i love my dog, she's the best friend i ever had. she's all black, yellow eyes and when i walk with her everybody's scared. i found her when she was little....
i'm very sorry for your lost deliverance6!

Do you want my dog? I'll fed-ex him to you. A hyperactive puppy (Beagle) named Ozzie. He's cool but has wayyy to much energy for me and the little bastard chewed up the chord for my Lava lamp and speaker wire.
Anyway, sorry for your loss. After having a dog for so many years I'm sure he will be missed.

Here's a few pics of the little bastard:
l_4ec1ebe0331d4c829ffa84b39cbfdbd1.jpg
l_78671a499b5c483a796bf1d36b8fa81c.jpg
He is twice the size now.

:oops:
i'm not a dog person... but if i were this is the one i would want!

I've posted this picture before, but without the paint job :)
this was done by my co-worker buddy during one of our many shifts... using only Microsoft Paint!!

9934845filesalbumuf1.jpg

My dog almost passed away a couple of months ago, due to severe liver problems.. I cant even start to explain how happy i was that she made it.. she still isnt fully recovered, but the vet says it looks very good.

I am so sorr for your loss.. losing a pet youve had for so long is like losing a family member.

I never had a dog, but I can very well imagine how one can get attached to one (or any other pet). I saw some show on Animal Planet the other day about guide dogs and how they bond with their owners, you just don't realize that sometimes.

Sorry for your loss Reece, may he rest in peace!

@ The Greek, that's one little cuty! Doesn't look so energetic on those pics ;)