post your pic.....

Thanks m0rtis and Kev. A was a bit dissy after taking this photo from shaking my head around.

nice photos MadTinus

[off topic] I AM SICK OF WORLD YOUTH DAY KIDDIES!!!! could they quit invading the public transport system. It makes it really hard to get to work. [/off topic]

[off topic] I AM SICK OF WORLD YOUTH DAY KIDDIES!!!! could they quit invading the public transport system. It makes it really hard to get to work. [/off topic]

Not such a problem here in Wollongong from them, but on Sunday when heading to St. Peters for a jam, they were everywhere. Platforms full of noob sydney-goers with huge-arse bags. Of all the days to forget the claymores, heh.

Hahah beard rulz:kickass:
And my red highlights turned to..blonde?:ill:

Before a month
dsc01740zf3.jpg

Before 2-3 weeks
dsc02113kopyazj8.jpg

Before a week
dsc02349de0.jpg

Today :erk:
dsc02609gp3.jpg

damn:err:
I don't know why but it seems girls from turkey are getting more and more beautiful with each generation...

OMG I was trying to get to work at Fox Studios yesterday to do this short film. It took me 2.5 hours because every second road in Sydney was closed so the world youth day kiddies could walk along them to go sleep on a race course with some old man in a hat. I spent half an hour walking walking against the flow of six lanes of singing, flag waving, fairy tale believing kiddies down anzac parade to get there. I wish they would just leave.

/rant