post your pic.....

Just let me fill up the tank to my private jet, and I'll be there in a jiffy.

reminds me of the old opeth covers =)

very cool ... weve got some similar places here. well ... i live just at the border to the netherlands! :b germany and netherlands got some beautiful places. i love beeing at the ijssel river !

1231vz.jpg

i'm the "fuck you" guy :l kinda tough guy photo ._.

80698679.jpg

after a show in moscow. check out my pink towel!!!!!

went out for a walk today.. and this forest is less than 10 minutes away from me while walking. ^^
while taking a walk there i thought i would make some pics, so i did. :)

it's shitty quality 'cause i made 'em with my phone.. but hack :)

wow, beautiful pictures! autumn <3

Just let me fill up the tank to my private jet, and I'll be there in a jiffy.

:lol:

Tsk, i had to model for a band.. with their ugly shirt on with an unreadable logo.
as much as i dislike most of the deathcore bands i actually did it with this as the result.
786142694_5_mHlo.jpeg

do you people think its good enough as promotion material?

Tsk, i had to model for a band.. with their ugly shirt on with an unreadable logo.
as much as i dislike most of the deathcore bands i actually did it with this as the result.
786142694_5_mHlo.jpeg

do you people think its good enough as promotion material?

The shadows on your face are a bit distracting and seem non-professional.
Also I think putting some filter over the picture will be a lot more "professional-promo-shot-like". I'm thinking of something like putting a grey filter over it, or some subtle textures (something like the background of this forum) in some way.
I think it looks a bit too "allerdaags" like this. But I don't know what goal the band has with this pic?
Anyway, those are my thoughts. If I've said way more than you asked for then please ignore it :p