post your pic.....

and I'm kinda smiling on this picture

Picture224-red.jpg

Just surfing around and found this thread. As I love pics, I would like to share some of mine with you. Please, leave your comments.

I'm not Katatonia fan but I enjoy My Twin Opium Dub + Idle Blood Linje 14 + In The White Urban Dub. They should release an album like these versions.

Regards!

Girls, here I am!
82056908.jpg

Christ in darkness.
106m.jpg

Sister-in-law.
43483780.jpg

Homeless.
59771542.jpg

Death of an insect.
84596511.jpg

Ink
54889190.jpg

Being dominated.
255ne0.jpg

Clouds.
233in.jpg

^ amazing picture....I haven't been out in the nature to take any pictures yet...so this is the only black winter day picture I have:yell:
vinter.jpg

your snow pics are awesome!

On the other side of the world, 3 aussie Kata forum members were in the same place at the same time.

katatonia070.jpg

From left to right thats Gumtree, Silent Paragon and Noituudenaika.

Also my arm post gig with Daniel and Sodomizer sigs on it. Thanks to matt fo the photos.

katatonia073.jpg

your snow pics are awesome!

On the other side of the world, 3 aussie Kata forum members were in the same place at the same time.

katatonia070.jpg

From left to right thats Gumtree, Silent Paragon and Noituudenaika.

Also my arm post gig with Daniel and Sodomizer sigs on it. Thanks to matt fo the photos.

katatonia073.jpg

fantastique !

Eve is in Grim and Frostbitten Norway!

Norway-2.jpg

Looking out over Frogner Park in Grim and Frostbitten Oslo.

Norway-1.jpg

More Frogner Park.

Norway-3.jpg

More Grim and Frostbitten.

Norway-5.jpg

Ex Helvete this morning, I took a moment to think about what it would have been like there about 20 years ago. Also had a good google around to try and find the address of the apartment block where Euro was killed but I couldn't find any info. Getting up to Holmenkollen to see the rebuilt version of what was burnt to the ground proved imposable during the Nordic ski championships. But just being able to stand outside Helvete was awesome.

Norway-4.jpg

I fail at taking myspace photos with my phone.

Norway-7.jpg

found this while going for a walk one morning. Made me Lol.

Questions for Stephan, or anyone else from Norway:

Norway-6.jpg

What are these? They're all over Oslo.

Is it normal to have a flag sticking out of your bag when skiing or is it just because of the ski championships?

More to come, bed time now.