Posters??

anglocentric

New Metal Member
May 29, 2008
not sure if im posting this in the right place but...

i am having problems finding posters for metal bands, all i seem to be able to find is the usual metallica, pantera, maiden ones. anyone know a good place to get them?

not sure if im posting this in the right place but...

i am having problems finding posters for metal bands, all i seem to be able to find is the usual metallica, pantera, maiden ones. anyone know a good place to get them?

Try looking through the stickied distro thread above these threads. Most of those distros have posters/patches/shirts/ect. Otherwise, allposters.com or ebay.

Metal Maniacs often has some good shit. And I got a sweet Nocturnal Graves poster with my Satan's Cross LP last week (had no idea it was included, but damn it looks sexy).

Hmm, I've been meaning to subscribe to Metal Maniacs. They used to sell them at the local bookstore, but not anymore. (they some decent metal mags)

Thinking about ordering this from AllPosters

King-Crimson-in-Concert-Posters.jpg

It'll cost me about £15 as an international subscriber (Or about £20 if I had (IN shipping. Whatever that is) but it'll arrive 6-8 weeks apparently. So I'll be a couple of months behind all the time. Worth it anyway?

Probably yes, their stuff isn't exactly always super current.

A lot of posters come folded, and it seems like that would make them look shitty. Do they usually flatten out OK and look good?

The ones in magazines are often folded into four!. The only poster in my room is a pin up tbh.. I might get some posters.