Power And The Glory and Broken Heroes video clips

Sep 9, 2003
São Paulo, Brasil
Visit site
Hey people, does any of you know where can I download the video clips of Power And The Glory and Broken Heroes, in mpeg format?
Here in Brasil, it's virtually impossible to watch video clips of Saxon on our TV. Ok, if you have the patience to watch a lot of nu metal crap, pop, techno and rap shit, etc... and if, "IF", you're very very lucky then you'll be able to watch a decent video clip. I remember that in the past, in the glory days of metal, you could watch metal clips in most of the TV channels and could also record them to have them in your collection forever. Nowadays.....
Unfortunately the last time I saw the video clips of Power And The Glory and Broken Heroes was in 1987. At that time I had no video, So I couldn't record them and never saw them again. Well, now the internet is my last hope to watch those videos again and to have them at home. So, if any of you can help me, please let me know. Ok?

inanswer to ur questin,, well i dont know about power and the glory,,, but i do have all of saxons 10 year live show,,i have it as 4 mpg files on kazza,,,, its great,, try and anyne else log into Kazaa and well its a great live show with the eagel as well... blimey biff and the boys look so young,,hehehehehe