Power metal return to London :) DRAGONFORCE + FALCONER

Errr yes,thanks for that :p

Actually i got my ticket for this in July! Anyone else going?

i came i saw i conquered .. or something like that

Was a cool show... very gutted at destinct lack of pyro's in Dragon forces set !!!!!!

my heart went out to the lads for the technical difficulties !! but they handled it really well and went out (with a bang -even without the 'fireworks' !!! welldone chaps..

the music was good.. certainly talented ... some of it was V traditional.. even for me... but i loved the keyboard parts .. especially in the 'slow' tracks !! as for the guitars - well HELLLLOOO!!! ROCKIN!!!!!!!!!!! im all maxed out on solos!!! Hoorah !!!!!!!!!!

Also good to meet u tet, u looked v familiar- must have seen u at other gigs ! How on earth did u guess it was me??;-)

Anyway keep rocking....

MG!!!

Couldn't do the firework. Had over £200 of pyrotechnics but the manager stopped it after the first small one went off.

Too bad, cos there were some really cool stuff!!! :(

Enjoyed the night alot despite the sound problem (talk to the soundman not the band about that hehe) and all the power getting cut off on stage!!! You gotta have those Spinal Taps moments :lol:

Originally posted by madgirl

Also good to meet u tet, u looked v familiar- must have seen u at other gigs ! How on earth did u guess it was me??;-)
Can't think what gave it way :) That said, from your description, I actually thought you were going to be the *other* girl in a black Area 54 top that I've seen around at various gigs.
As for the gig itself, great performances from both Falconer and Dragonforce, despite the farce at the end. I've given some initial thoughts in the Power Quest forum, but will put a full review up at some point.

Originally posted by SHRED
You gotta have those Spinal Taps moments :lol:
Yeah, but don't you think you're overdoing them a bit? :) In the times I've seen you, your hair has got tangled up in Diccon's bass headstock, ZP has tripped up over his microphone stand, and now this with a single limp pyro at the start of the show, and sound and power failures for the encore. At the rate you're going, I'd start watching out for exploding drummers. Didier must be getting worried :)

Originally posted by Tet
Can't think what gave it way :) That said, from your description, I actually thought you were going to be the *other* girl in a black Area 54 top that I've seen around at various gigs.

other girl.... do u mean laura - the bassist??

or another fan.... ( i cant think of any other red hair... tho my hair has changed colour - it used to the same colour as this forum! )

Hey im the most important

ooooh did i say that:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL hahahahaha!!!
Well, this time it's not our fault!! :lol:

Pyros - We were able to use it at The Peel and this time nope. If we did any more we would have got kicked out. One of the other special fx didn't work. We have the explosions, fountain etc pyros all ready for different songs but damn!!! I ran backstage to the pyro dude during Starfire that's when I found out. I was thinking where is the 'Starfire'???

The 2 Keyboards - cutting in and out during the set. It has something to do with the soundboard. Not us again!

Power Cut!!!! All power on stage went off! Grrr!! Definitely not our fault, I was just about to launch for the ultra shredding solo! Someone must have pulled the plug on purpose to stop me embarassing myself! hehehehehe

Thinking about it, I think the middle technical problem was the best bit! It was definitely funny and unexpected. It made us cut a new song out of the set though.