Power of Metal 2011 - Netherlands shows

AndreaC

Nov 15, 2010
Hello,

I took many photos during the two shows in Netherlands at the end of Power of Metal tour in Europe and thought I could share the photos here as well:
Amsterdam
Tilburg

For Tilburg, check the Festival life folder to see images taken where everyone in all bands was on stage.

Cheers!
Andrea

As long as we're sharing, a few from Tilburg:

Devon:
PW23.jpg

Dagna:
NM01.jpg

Warrel:
NM60.jpg

Jeff:
NM64.jpg

Mr. Romeo:
SX01.jpg

Thnx for sharing your pics with us.
I saw myself in a few pics, Andrea.
Completely in awe :D

Awesome pics everyone! I was at Tilburg, amazing show! Now my pics look completely crap in comparison to yours :D

Awesome pics everyone! I was at Tilburg, amazing show! Now my pics look completely crap in comparison to yours :D
That's why you have the 'annoying' people with camera in front of the stage, usually for the first 3 songs :)

Awesome pics, both of you. I wish we had cool fucking metal shows over here. Overall, Americans have some shitty taste in music with the exception of some country and bluegrass that probably can't be found overseas. Metal should be a lot more popular than it is. Perhaps if our radio stations weren't monopolized by Clear Channel, metal would gain more acceptance over here. All the radio stations I liked, which were independent and played good music are all dead.

Not to worry, Deb: I think it's cool enough to get your own mementos of a show (always meant more to me than an awesome shot in a glossy mag, anyway), and I always feel the same way when I compare my shots to someone else's at the same show... And if you like taking photos: keep at it!

Not to worry, Deb: I think it's cool enough to get your own mementos of a show (always meant more to me than an awesome shot in a glossy mag, anyway), and I always feel the same way when I compare my shots to someone else's at the same show... And if you like taking photos: keep at it!

Thanks for the encouragement.....yeah, I will. I love taking the pics! :)

I subscribe to the encouragement as well. Just enjoy the moments you capture yourself, blurry or clear or red or blue or whatever they end up like.