Power of Omens Site Temporarily Down...

After a clusterphuq from hell, we've managed to get powerofomens.org and powerofomens.net up and running..we're still waiting on the .com domain, but with any luck it'll be up and operational by the weekend at the latest. Sorry for the inconvenience, it was completely out of our hands..

Well, it seems our previous domain registrar has once again continued to screw us over... after taking us down by mistake and holding on to our .com domain name for the last couple of weeks, they have now given us another excuse as to why they cannot assist us in a timely manner. It seems that our domain was transfered without our knowledge, thus making things more complicated and timely to resolve...hopefully though, we should finally have the .com site back up very very soon...
In the meantime, we've decided to take advantage of claiming a couple of other domains....

We now own:
www.powerofomens.net
and
www.powerofomens.org

These two are currently up and running and access the same site.
So now, if we ever have a problem with one of the domains, there will always be 2 more backups.

~D

I will also update the site tonight to include "new" merchandise and pictures from this past weekend's show.

It seems that we are now fully functional again!!!!
Site AND e-mails.....

.com
.net
&
.org

are all working...(Although, e-mails are only .com) and if one domain should fail, the other two should be there to back it up. ;)

~D

by the way...I was only able to get a few pics up last night... I will try to get the actual performance pics as well as the new merchandise up by this weekend. :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
Hey! No feeling bad allowed, I was just messin with ya! ;)

I know you were messing with me ;)
But I really meant to thank you...and was just so excited, about being back up, it didn't hit me until I read your post, and I was like.. "DAMMIT, I knew I forgot something"...heheheh :D Sorry 'bout that.

~D