Power of Omens Website... a new look ;-)

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Yes, the temp page is finally gone....well, let's just say it's been modified and now serves as an intro page.

The site has been designed to be much simpler than our previous pages, however it was created completely in flash... so I want to apologize to those who have slower connections... :/

The Official Power of Omens Website

There's still alot of work to be done to it, like the addition of a photo gallery, tabs, and all the little extras we had on our previous versions.

However, we figured everyone was getting tired of seeing "New site coming in 2004" temp page...:lol:

Well, it's finally here, and should only get better.

:cool:
~D

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
nice site man! has anyone tried out for keyboard yet?
Thanks!!!! Well, we had 2 people try out, but nothing ever came of them. One of them we're still waiting on a video audition, and the other I had to re-send a CD of just keyboard tracks to. Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything from either of them... so until then, we're still holding auditions for anyone interested in playing with us.

~D

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Thanks!!!! Well, we had 2 people try out, but nothing ever came of them. One of them we're still waiting on a video audition, and the other I had to re-send a CD of just keyboard tracks to. Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything from either of them... so until then, we're still holding auditions for anyone interested in playing with us.

~D
I wish I could play keyboards, but sadly, I'm just a guitarist, and a terrible one at that.........I've been stuck at the same level for about 10 years, but I don't practice much, so I guess that's why........... :Smug:

säki

Dave, I am liking the new look and feel of the new webapges! Nice!:D Likewise, I wish to ask you about a few bands that you had links to on the old pages. Can you please share the names of those bands? I thought some of those bands were cool, just never saved their links etc.

Peace

OmDave said:
Dave, I am liking the new look and feel of the new webapges! Nice!:D Likewise, I wish to ask you about a few bands that you had links to on the old pages. Can you please share the names of those bands? I thought some of those bands were cool, just never saved their links etc.

Peace
Heya Dave,

I just reloaded the website... and included our "links" page.
you can access it by clicking on the "Contacts" menu link...and then from there, the "Links" page is the far right button. ;)

~D