New Power of Omens' sound clips

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Well, the guys are gonna kill me for doing this :eek: ...but here's a couple of small previews of what's in store with the new music:

http://www.powerofomens.com/Scream For Mercy.mp3

http://www.powerofomens.com/Power of Omens Promo.mp3
(This one is a medley of clips from various songs)

Not that I'm trying to make excuses... BUT!!!! :lol:
These are just demos, so please excuse the really bad production and the cheesy drums... the last few months have been pretty difficult writing... so any time we'd come up with new ideas, we'd mail the new ideas to Derron (our new drummer) and he'd transcribe his parts out in notation and send them back to us. We would then midi up the drums so that we could hear what it would sound like with the music... in doing so, these are the EXTREMELY rough sound clips for some of the music we've been working on.

~Dave

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Well, the guys are gonna kill me for doing this :eek: ...but here's a couple of small previews of what's in store with the new music:

http://www.powerofomens.com/Scream For Mercy.mp3

http://www.powerofomens.com/Power of Omens Promo.mp3
(This one is a medley of clips from various songs)

Not that I'm trying to make excuses... BUT!!!! :lol:
These are just demos, so please excuse the really bad production and the cheesy drums... the last few months have been pretty difficult writing... so any time we'd come up with new ideas, we'd mail the new ideas to Derron (our new drummer) and he'd transcribe his parts out in notation and send them back to us. We would then midi up the drums so that we could hear what it would sound like with the music... in doing so, these are the EXTREMELY rough sound clips for some of the music we've been working on.

~Dave

Dave!!!!

Let the other guys kill you, but you did them a favor! The new stuff sounds excellent! I'm not worried about production with samples like this. I can hear through that and what I'm hearing is awesome!! Besides that was a shit load of work you did there with programing all those drums, so props to you for taking the time!

Hurry up with things now ;-)

Take care,

Thanks guys!!! I'm really glad you all liked the samples... as soon as things get rolling, especially now that I'm in Dallas, we'll get more posted as soon as we start recording with Derron. Something we're all definitely looking forward to. :cool:

~D

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was indeed awesome!!! What a treat to be able to hear this stuff in its infancy. I am eagerly awaiting the new disc!! Bravo, Dave!!!

säki

It's so cool to see such a positive response so far... and these are just small clips of what's to come. :)

Thank you so much everyone for your positive comments... it's good to know that there are definitely some of you out there who are anticipating the new disc. :)

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:
~D

it is us who thank you for taking the time to share your music. By the way, I finally bought Rooms Of Anguish. I hate mail ordering cds. And, as expected, the jewel box came in cracked. That is one reason I hate mail order, but when you have to have that cd. Dave, I am sorry I waited so long to get it. It is an awesome album. Tomorrow it will be cranking through my car stereo, thumping good.

nckissfan said:
it is us who thank you for taking the time to share your music. By the way, I finally bought Rooms Of Anguish. I hate mail ordering cds. And, as expected, the jewel box came in cracked. That is one reason I hate mail order, but when you have to have that cd. Dave, I am sorry I waited so long to get it. It is an awesome album. Tomorrow it will be cranking through my car stereo, thumping good.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that the case was cracked.... I hate when that happens too. :erk: ...but I am glad to see that you picked up the disc. :)
Hope you're enjoying man!!!

~D

dude, I can't keep it out of my cd player. One thing I love about a new cd, especially if it kicks ass, I will play it probably 10 times in a row, playing through different stereos. I always hear new things, each time I listen. I really dig Rooms of Anguish. The production is a lot fuller than Eyes. Thanks again :cool: