Please Help Us In Welcoming.....

haha.. i see, dave, you find yourself another freak to play drums. good job! (and you better let him play on every instrument he have ;) )

derron, congratulations and gl with the guys. i see you have nice music taste (mekong delta rox), and if you have half of alex talent to create (which i dont even doubt, eventho alex is my favorite drummer), i will be more then satisfied.

oh.. and i almost forgot, dave, could you upload more derrons stuff on site (and you dont need to put guitar on it)? i would be verry gratefull..

Derron - Power of Omens said:
Dave is cracking the whip already! oh geez, what did i get myself into??

Well Derron, according to Chris the bassist, Dave is your all arround, "guitarist, keyboardist, orchestrator, engineer, slave driver, all around asshole" thus, the cracking of the whip! :p All joking a side, Dave is also one, big, tedddy bear! Just feed him the odd "taco with no tomatoes" and you've got a friend for life! :D

Welcome to Power of Omens Derron! You'll be a great addition and inspiration to Chris & Dave!

Welcome Derron! :) That's quite impressive how quickly you learned some of PofO's songs. I look forward to hearing the great music to come. :)

~Meg

PS - You have great taste in music. ;) I see we share similar tastes.

DERRON BELL!!

Congrats to my favorite friend in Dallas! I know you'll do GREAT things with this band and I can't wait to hear it! :) Don't forget us little people. We have a date (or two ... or three) as soon as DT is on tour again and don't you forget it!!

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Heya Meg....
Good to see ya here.

~Dave
Hey Dave! :) Where've you been?! I've missed ya! How's that solo album coming along? Oh! Guess where I have a connecting flight next month? Yep, Dallas... is that ridiculous or what?!

~Meg

SavaNanny said:
:hotjump:
Congrats! Just remember we knew you when :)

All the best to you bud, I know you'll knock their socks off up there.

Ma

SavaMa!!!! :) Welcome to the board!!!! It's good to see you here!!!
It took me a while, but then it hit me who you were.... I remember you from the Fates board years ago!!!! Welcome welcome welcome!!!!! :)

~D

Dave - Power of Omens said:
SavaMa!!!! :) Welcome to the board!!!! It's good to see you here!!!
It took me a while, but then it hit me who you were.... I remember you from the Fates board years ago!!!! Welcome welcome welcome!!!!! :)

~D
Thanks, it's nice to be back in "circulation!" Good luck in 2004, I am really looking forward to the new stuff :Spin:

Wow..SavaMa, now that's a definite blast from the past! Good to see you!! It's much more pleasant here than on the FW board these days, too, unless you like repetetive political/religious arguments..hehe ;)

Hey guys, good to know you've finally found a great drummer. i have been checking up your stuff when i found out about it some while ago through Syx fans and its really good music, i have one question though, who plays the keyboard/synth parts?are you planning to get a keyboarder too besides a vocalist?

Divine Wings Of Tragedy said:
Hey guys, good to know you've finally found a great drummer. i have been checking up your stuff when i found out about it some while ago through Syx fans and its really good music, i have one question though, who plays the keyboard/synth parts?are you planning to get a keyboarder too besides a vocalist?
Hey there DWoT!!!

Glad to see you here!!! In regards to your question.... for the CDs, I've always handled the keyboard writing and recording... however, for live shows, we've always sequenced our keys. It definitely makes it a challenge to play live when we do things that way, but we are in the process of working with someone at the moment. If things work out with this individual, we'll make an official announcement just like we did with Derron. ;)

~D

Hey Derron

Wecome man! I saw you are into philosophy. Are you just interested in objectivism or do you know any of the modern neo-aristotilians like Henry Veatch, Douglass Rasmussen and Tibor Machan? If you like to talk about this you can PM me.

Good premisses

Hawk