New Website!!!

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Just wanted to welcome everyone to the new website. There are still a few bugs to work out, but we wanted to get this site up in time for the release. I want to thank Craig Caldwell for helping me get these sites created, and welcome him to the Power of Omens' family. Over the last 2 1/2 weeks, between the two of us, we were able to get a Flash and a non-Flash site up. The sites are still pretty simple, but we've added quite a bit to them...like the Videos and the Desktop media pages. There is also a merchandise page...BUT terms on the merchandise with Deron are still be worked out as we've been a bit slow at getting our shipment of stuff over to him. Those should be available for ordering in a couple of weeks.

We also want to thank Deron and Metal Ages for hosting the site...You Rule Deron!!!! :headbang:

Other than that.... Please let us know what you think, and drop us a line or two in our new guestbook (located at the bottom of the Home page).

www.powerofomens.com

~Dave

Cool!!! I'm glad you all are digging the new site. As for Vids on Alex and Chris S...unfortunately none were taken during the recording...but we will be recording rehearsal stuff, and we plan on getting a camera behind Alex...so there is definitely something to possibly look forward to. ;)

~D

Good stuff, Dave. It's looking cool. I couldn't check the Flash version because I only have a dial-up connection at the moment and it's going slow right now.
I'll check it when my connection is running faster.
The navigation menu looks neat.

I'll be grabbing a certain bunch of videos later :D Fucking ace stuff to include.

Cool! Killer Dave.

Quick question...

Chris H... do you guys call him gringo? I mean, that boy is ultra-white yo. Does he at least help mom make the tamales?

Are you ready for the ultimate interview? I'm full of the questions and shit. LOL!

Zilla

Do we really need to bring up the "race card" here? Just because I'm the token cracker doesn't mean we have to point it out...LMAO!!!

I've been waiting for one of these boys to whip me up some chicken mole when I come down, and NOT ONE of these SOB's has done it!!! The closest thing I've gotten sampling some home style Tejano cooking with these guys is either Papasitos, Jack in the Box's tacos or Salinas' Coronas. Lame asses! :rolleyes:

CH

Originally posted by PowerFreak
Cool! Killer Dave.

Quick question...

Chris H... do you guys call him gringo? I mean, that boy is ultra-white yo. Does he at least help mom make the tamales?

Are you ready for the ultimate interview? I'm full of the questions and shit. LOL!

Zilla

Yeah well, the White Latino or the Hickxican, as some of us call him, is an honorary hispanic member....he tries hard to blend in, but the tan keeps fading.... LMAO!! :lol:

~D

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
Yeah, I'm "JD", Dave is "Santana", Alex is "Mundo" and Chris S. is "Lil' Puppet"

All hanging together in our little "Familia" ese.

You got a problem with that?

LMAO...

CH
laughabove.gif

:lol:

LMAO!!!

:lol:
roflol.gif
roflolk.gif