Rooms of Anguish!!!

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Well...with all of the problems we've been having with Elevate releasing our CD, we have finally severed our ties with them and have worked out a deal with Deron and Metal Ages Records...there is still some fine tuning to be done in regards to the "legal" stuff ;) , but none-the-less Rooms of Anguish will be released through Deron's new label. We will be getting him a "new" re-mastered version of the CD as well as a "revised" CD layout from Travis Smith during the week to come...although we will not make a ProgPower deadline as we would have hoped, the fact of the matter is the CD will finally become a "reality" :)

Deron is currently taking pre-orders for the disc on his site:

http://www.metalages.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/4.12/merchant.mv+Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=mages

We want to thank Deron for stepping up and making this happen for us!!!

You Rock man!!! :headbang:

Now that we can finally see light at the end of the tunnel, we are now starting to rest a bit easier. :D
We should be getting info early this week as far as a time frame is concerned...we're hoping for early December...but as soon as we get the word from Deron...you all will be the first to know. :)

~D

...now back to my re-mastering work ;)
:cool:

Yeah, great news. Glad to hear you've sorted things out a lot more. Elevate aren't bastards, they're not c**ts or wankers, either.
They're just extremely stupid for letting down such a talented band.
I hope one day that PofO get so big that they realise what a stupid mistake they made.

I'll have to put in an order very soon.