Rooms of Anguish review

On a different note: I noticed you guys are located (or at least were on the webpage I saw you're relocating to Dallas) in San Antonio, so you wouldnt happen to know of the godly metal store CD TRADER on Perrin Beitel do you? I make about 3 or 4 ventures there a year to drop about 100-200 bucks on cds. Just curious.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
On a different note: I noticed you guys are located (or at least were on the webpage I saw you're relocating to Dallas) in San Antonio, so you wouldnt happen to know of the godly metal store CD TRADER on Perrin Beitel do you? I make about 3 or 4 ventures there a year to drop about 100-200 bucks on cds. Just curious.

Ben
Heheh... I sure do... Rick, the owner is a great guy!!! He's been selling our CDs from the very beginning. He's got a LOT of great music in his store!!!! In fact, I'm just down the street from there right now...hehe
Have you ever been to Hogwild here in SA??? That's another great store for great and hard to find metal. ;)

~D

Man Cd Trader is the only place I go cos thats all I need. I mean the first time I walked in I almost cried like a girl so much bad ass metal EVERYWHERE! They even have PRETTY MAIDS AND BONFIRE for the love of God!! I thought no one else has even heard of em and they have the entire discography! If I brought a grand to San Antonio then I might have enough to spread around to Hogwilds but as it is, the hundred bucks at Cd Trader will have to do. Oh btw, are you at work or do you just live right down the street? Cos like I said I'll be down in Austin / San Antonio visiting relatives Halloween weekend and Cd Trader will be a stop on prolly Saturday. I'll have to snag Eyes of the oracle while Im there.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Oh btw, are you at work or do you just live right down the street? Cos like I said I'll be down in Austin / San Antonio visiting relatives Halloween weekend and Cd Trader will be a stop on prolly Saturday. I'll have to snag Eyes of the oracle while Im there.

Ben
CD Trader is actually down the street from where I work... but still not much farther from where I live either. :)
Who knows, maybe we'll run into each other while you're here...heheh

~D