Rooms of Anguish- meaning

Theater of Omens

where's the beef?
Sep 6, 2002
L.A., Cali
Visit site
:worship: listened to Rooms of Anguish today after a little hiatus from listening to it, and it sounds more powerful than ever!
then i started to think about the lyrics, and they are powerful as well. although i have made my own meaning from them, i wanted to know what meaning Chris S. wanted to show with his words. i know it may be very personal, but i would really like to pick at your brain Chris S.;)

Theater of Omens said:
:worship: listened to Rooms of Anguish today after a little hiatus from listening to it, and it sounds more powerful than ever!
then i started to think about the lyrics, and they are powerful as well. although i have made my own meaning from them, i wanted to know what meaning Chris S. wanted to show with his words. i know it may be very personal, but i would really like to pick at your brain Chris S.;)
Well, I know I'm not Chris, and Chris is definitely the one you'd wanna ask... I've been trying to get him here ever since we got this forum going... but I'll keep trying, and see if one day he'll finally post here.... heheh :D

~D

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Well, I know I'm not Chris, and Chris is definitely the one you'd wanna ask... I've been trying to get him here ever since we got this forum going... but I'll keep trying, and see if one day he'll finally post here.... heheh :D

~D
Thanks a lot for ther response, Dave
It's good to hear that you will be moving closer to the rest of the guys... cant wait to hear some of the new stuff. :tickled: