More Rooms of Anguish :)

FataMorgana

Fates Warning!!!
Jul 20, 2002
SE, TX, US
www.facebook.com
We received the cd a few days ago but I didn't get a chance to REALLY listen to it until yesterday. Wow! This cd is excellent!!! So far, I'm liking it even better than the first one! As Winter Falls and Rooms of Anguish are my favorites songs at this point in time. :headbang:

When I heard that first song that you all released I wasn't sure about the changes in the vocals that I noticed. But upon hearing the entire cd, I've got say that I am very impressed with Chris once again. :) BTW, the lyrics are awesome!

I knew from the first cd that all of you are top notch musicians, and Mr. Herring definitely fits in well!! :)

And Dave, you're too kind. :) {{hugs}}

We may have to order a second copy of this cd, cause it looks like Denis and I will be battling over who gets to take the cd to work during the week. LOL

Stacy...who thinks she is smiling way too much! LOL

Awwww... Thanks Stacy!!!!

I am so glad you and Denis are enjoying the disc....and you know, one can never smile too much.... ;)

That's kind of how all of you are making me feel this morning...hehehe

I'm just so happy that everyone seems to be digging the new disc.
...and by the way, Thank You for the {{hugs}} :D You and Denis have been close friends of mine for a long time now, and to the both of you, I owe alot of thanks to for just being friends ;)

:) {{hugs}}

~D

Denis said:
Yeah what Stacy said! :headbang: All you guys sound better than ever!

:OMG: is all I have to say! :worship:

I hope to see you guys soon, playing or otherwise. PPIV maybe?!

Heya Denis,

Thanks for the very cool words man...it is soooo appreciated!!!

Well PPIV would have been cool to play at, but we weren't invited this year...but maybe somewhere down the road we can definitely catch up. :cool:
~D

np: Savatage - Damien