Website News

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
After over a year of increasingly poor service from our webserver, and serious problems this week in particular (*cough crosswinds sucks cough*), we're going to be forced to take down the website, probably today..a temporary page will be available at powerofomens.com soon & will be there until the new site is complete. Please bear with us during this transition time, & keep an eye out for the new site..Dave has been working on a big variety of multimedia stuff that'll be available for you to download, so stay tuned! Thanks for your understanding!

Hey Brian,

I stepped down and Dave's taken over the website duties, but he did have me send him all the fans/friends photos, so I imagine the photo page will indeed be present in this incarnation of the site. :)

Originally posted by progcop
Hey PoO and Jax,

Will you be including a fan picture page on the new website?

Heya Brian!!!

Yes sir, we're definately keeping the friends/fan page. If you have an updated pic that you wanted to send me, feel free to mail it to me at:

Dave@powerofomens.com

I'll actually be working on that page tonight. ;)

In fact, if anyone wants to send me a pic to add to that section of our website, please feel free to do so. I'd love to have as many friends up there as possible. :D

~D

It'd be great if there is a standard banner that could be set up for linking purposes. Using the "average" size, like the ones many people have in their quotes on UM.
I'm amassing a load of band's banners for that purpose. If you have one on the PofO site, I'll use it.