Resources - Where to find anything and everything related to PofO

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
~ The Website
The official Power of Omens website..you can find news and information there, as well as just about everything you might want to know about the band (except maybe Herring's favorite color of feather boa..you'll have to ask him that here :lol: ). The band owns the .com, .net, and .org domains, so any of the 3 are correct for use.

~ The Mailing List
Established in the late '90's, the mailing list is one of the first places for information to be shared. It's a nice comfortable low traffic list, where you can discuss just about anything (including Power of Omens! hehe); most of the band members are on the list and participate with the fans.

~ MySpace
Both Power of Omens and Dave's solo efforts have MySpace pages..

Power of Omens
David Gallegos

Check them out sometime!

~ Vendors carrying Power of Omens CDs
** 'Eyes of the Oracle' is currently out of print; your best chance at purchasing it would be to watch for a copy to come up on eBay.

** 'Rooms of Anguish' can be purchased from Metal Ages, The Laser's Edge, The End Records, and amazon.com, among other places..a full list of vendors will appear on the band's website soon.

~ Power of Omens DVD
Dave writes:
I put together a small DVD (nothing professionally retail-ready)... but something that was just for my own collection.

The DVDr is NTSC format and contains the following on it:

A 3-part interview that I did with a local TV show that was aired back in November, the 2 self-produced videos found on the website, live footage of the band, a photo gallery, Rooms of Anguish, Eyes of the Oracle and bonus tracks (Screaming in Digital & With These Words 'Radio Edit') all in 5.1 Surround.

Now, since it's not professionally done, I'm not looking to make a profit on this, but only to cover media (blank DVDr+, a case, a printed sleeve & label) and shipping costs.

The total cost would be $8 for 1st class postage or $10 for priority.

If anyone is interested, I will accept paypal and money orders only... send me an e-mail and we'll go from there: dave@powerofomens.com

~ T-shirts and Posters
Power of Omens T-shirts with front/back full print, sizes M-XXL. Also 18"x24" Power of Omens full color posters! Images and prices available at the Metal Ages site.