Song #3 from RoA available for download!

Okay let's see..this one's just right for Dave:

002_btn_gmoneyorg.jpg

And this one for Salinas:

002_btn_jfsd.jpg

Alex would look stunning in this one:

002_btn_rluv.jpg

And last but surely not least, Chris, here's yours (should go nicely with the boa):

002_btn_bktpnk.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*runs for her life*

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
I like Alex' better than mine!

The really, really sad thing is that I think Alex' "choice" is pretty cool...LOL!!!!!

Dude that is sad... :lol:

PS: Dave- Don't you have some "Guitar God" faces you need to practice in the mirror or something? ROTFLMAO!!! [/B]

Nahhhh....I've got them down already. :D Have you forgotten who I am??? :cool:

Do you need another semester in my "How to be a Poser" class??? I think you're slippin' and need a reminder. ROTFLMAO!!!!

~D

Ya'll are scarin' me now.. :lol:

Chris, have Dave do the "peering over the glasses at ya" pose next time you're in SA..that's a good one that you should learn, it just screams "rock star"..right Dave? Then he can teach you the fine art of autographing body parts..hehe!

*laughs & ducks*

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Ya'll are scarin' me now.. :lol:

Chris, have Dave do the "peering over the glasses at ya" pose next time you're in SA..that's a good one that you should learn, it just screams "rock star"..right Dave? Then he can teach you the fine art of autographing body parts..hehe!

*laughs & ducks*

me Rock Star?? :lol: yeah right!!!
I did that cause I knew it worked on you ;) HAHAHAH
and as for the body part autographs...well....it's easy when you have someone to practice on.... ;) :devil:

Chris has not reached that level of poser education yet, he still needs a few more "Mirror Posing" courses, as well as the " Neck Spinning Bass" class, oh yeah and the "Onstage Eye Contact while Striking a Pose" class as well. :lol:

~D

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
me Rock Star?? :lol: yeah right!!!

Oh, you know you are! ;)

I did that cause I knew it worked on you ;) HAHAHAH
and as for the body part autographs...well....it's easy when you have someone to practice on.... ;) :devil:

Ohhhh is that it? :lol:

Okay then :)

Chris has not reached that level of poser education yet, he still needs a few more "Mirror Posing" courses, as well as the " Neck Spinning Bass" class, oh yeah and the "Onstage Eye Contact while Striking a Pose" class as well. :lol:

~D

Oh man, you'd better get video of the "Neck Spinning Bass" class, this I gotta see..how's he do that without choking himself with the boa at the same time? Oh wait..that's why he needs the class, right? ;)

Originally posted by Chris H. -Power of Omens
I can only hope to one day receive the glowing reviews that this man gets... Hasselhoff 4 eva Yo!!!! This is some dope shiznit!!!

Hasselhoff, the man, the legend, the Prog Rock God

308 reviews...LMAO

Enjoy!

CH:D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A five star review:
What an EMOTIONAL thriller!, September 17, 2002
Reviewer: thurstonforsiemen from Cleveland, Ohio
I keep this disc im my car CD changer at all times. Nothing else oozes with manly sensitivity like this disc! It sets the perfect romantic mood for those brief encounters at reststops, and I can honestly say I would not be nearly as satisfied with my driving experience without it. I only wish they had included information about a David Humpinoff fanclub. I can tell you that I would be the most firm and upstanding member!

Manly sensitivity..brief encounters at reststops..HAHAHAHAHAHA!! *falls over laughing*

Chris, you can only aspire to compete with Hasselhoff's sheer godliness.. *snicker*