PofO takes over Ytseradio, part two!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Since Chris Herring wasn't able to make it to the show last week, in light of the delay in the release of Rooms of Anguish, and by popular demand, we're going to do another Power of Omens Ytseradio show this Friday. I may run long & play both PofO cds back to back if folks are interested in that..

Date/time:
Friday, November 1, 10pm Eastern US time til midnight (or later)

The IRC channel info is:
server: irc.dreamt.org
port: 2112
channel: #ytseradio

And the Real Audio link for the broadcast is:

http://zero.corp.publichost.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/ytseradio.rm

Come hang out with us & listen to some great music! :)

Cool, Lee, hope to see you there! I love playing PofO on my show, I can't count how many people I've turned on to their music by playing it for them on Ytseradio..gotta love that! :)

It was a blast, Lee, I'm sorry it was too late for you!!

I'll continue trying to get all 4 guys in a chat at the same time until I succeed..can't guarantee that it'll always be during my show, though (which might be good for you, perhaps we can try & schedule something that'd work better in light of the time difference).

That's a great offer, Jax, but it's too much. I can't expect people to reschedule for me.
Thanks an awful lot, though. That's a really nice thought.

I'll make it to the next session, no matter what time it takes place at. I'll just go to my local speed deale......I mean drink some coffee and slap my face a bit.

Well if we can swing it on a weekend afternoon, that'd be a lot kinder to all of our European friends, not just you..so don't think we're bending over backwards just to cater to you.

As if we'd do that for you anyway..pshaw, get over yourself..

JUST KIDDING!!! ;) :lol: *hugs her friend Lee* :)

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Naah..Hammer's more popular than you, cuz you don't have those droopy pants. You ought to invest in a pair, it might increase your popularity quotient. ;)