Power Quest favorite songs

Noam111g

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2023
Since Power Quest is going to end soon like Steve have announced, I thought to talk to you about favorite Power Quest songs, if you can please share, thanks.

I used to be here around 2011 under the name Indestructible. Anyone remember possibly?

My favorite Power Quest songs are:

Diamond Sky
StrikeForce
Cemetary Gates
Kings of Eternity
Survive
Rising Anew
Sacred Land
Find My Heaven
Children of the Dream

Thanks again Steve for the music. We will all miss you and your band of course. I must admit I like DragonForce a little more, but Power Quest is still amazing too.

I didnt like the singers after Alessio Garavello, as I think he was the best singer in the band and most suitable, but the first 4 albums he performed on are great.

My most spun PQ tracks would be:

Cemetary Gates
Human Machine
Civilised?
Kings of Eternity
Temple of Fire
Follow Your Heart
Far Away
Glory Tonight (also really like the version with ZP on vocals)
Bound for Glory

Master of Illusion for sure my favourite album overall, I also couldn't quite get into the stuff post-2008 as I had before, but I really liked Bound for Glory. Glad PQ were able to drop one more awesome track before the end, if indeed this is the end.

I'll limit myself to three songs from every album. To be able to pick less tunes would be a travesty.

Wings of Forever
Wings of Forever
Far Away
Glory Tonight

Neverworld
Neverworld (Power Quest, Part II)
Temple of Fire
Into the Light

Magic Never Dies
Galaxies Unknown
Strike Force
The Longest Night

Master Of Illusion
Kings of Eternity
The Vigil
Save the World

Blood Alliance
Rising Anew
Glorious
Only in My Dreams

Sixth Dimension
Lords of Tomorrow
Kings and Glory
Coming Home

I'd say Blood Alliance was the hardest album to pick songs from. Could just as easily have picked "Survive", "Better Days" and "City of Lies". So many good songs on there.