Power Quest live mp3 available!!

heavenly said:
Yeah that's cool........;
Does anyone got a complete live bootleg of PQ ?

Yes I do...

Perhaps I could put it on ebay... :)

Bidding starts at £10... The full set from Southampton, digitally remastered at Mercury Studios....

Just don't let on to Steve...

Just downloaded them all, going to listen later though... because no time right now.
Very nice of you anyway uploading and giving us as fans a chance to listen live music!

Dude, I am a Power Quest fan. I just finished listening to the live Mp3's you posted, Steve, and I must confess, they are absolutely horrible. I'm not just addressing the quality of the Mp3, but at times the music loses sync, and the guitars sound off-key. It's safe to say that I enjoyed the majority of Alessio's performances on the albums thus far, but his live status is absolutely horrible. I am sorry, but that sounded like a Power Quest cover band "that couldn't".

I feel like a dick now, but it's just some constructive criticism coming from another singer/guitarist in Metal.

Alessio - definately need to do some vocal conditioning, man.

Mike

The live MP3 doesn't really represent the guys very well.

It's a mono (dunno why) feed from the live desk to minidisc, so it really is warts and all. No remixing was possible, and although I've pumped the levels a bit and tried to punch it a bit, it really is difficult to do anything with it.

Without the benefits of In Ear Monitoring and those kind of standard things for the 'big' bands, I thought it was cool. Not something you'd put on a CD, just a bit of fun.

PQ sounded great that night - in a not so great venue.

Korpo smells. :mad:

Alessio's performance might be due to an illness he had recently. As for the rest, you can't really judge from a couple of mp3's. They've never gone wrong whenever I've seen 'em.

I was fourtunate enough to be in the support band (anti-trust)for power quest at the southampton show and i gotta say that I thought the vocals and guitar were spot on!I had a fuckin big smile on my face from start to finish,great bunch of guys as well.Keep it up and catch ya soon!

Cheers guys...as far as the negative comments go...well...there is only so much you can do with what you get from camcorder....although it is good to get criticism as well as praise sometimes!

As Volcane said..... it's a bit of fun really....we like to make these things available as freebies precisely because we don't feel the quality is there to include on albums/Ep's etc

I know it's just for fun, Steve. Don't take anything that I say in a harsh way anyway. As I said earlier, I am a big PQ fan. What really blows is that I live in the U.S. and will probably not get an opportunity to see any really good Power Metal bands anywhere near here.