PQ music video

hehe, will there be a shrek 2? didn't know that.. shrek is a pretty cool movie indeed, heh.
And I must agree about the rock star movie. It's a great movie.. and Jennifer Aniston is fiine (especially in leather) :D

NP: Toto - Africa
it would definetly be awesome with a power metal version of this classic.. maybe something to think about pq.. hehe..

Rock Star is indeed a rather triumphant film :cool: Steel Dragon kick a surprising amount of ass for, what, two songs we hear? :D

ToTally COOL!! I downloaded quick time just to see it and it was worth it. Great job on the vid. I believe I suggested to record Bloodstock for fans
like myself that whom can not be there in person. Steve, I know I haven't been here in awhile but I am back and I am wanting to see PQ's play Bloodstock on video, if at all possible. Let me know, dude. :wave:It's nice to be back home.

apple.gif

that was pretty cool!

tho the sound quality was terrible, is it meant to be that bad? :lol:

i like the bit where Alessio is playing on a game boy and sleeping during the guitar solos! :lol: brilliant stuff

i liked the look of the artwork at the end of the cd aswell, that was pretty swish, is dat gonna be for the new CD? whens that aiming to be released?