Power Quest live mp3 available!!

Of course dude. I understand where you are coming from. Maybe one day power metal might take more of a hold in the US....you never know! I certainly hope that we can visit your shores one day mate!

Thanks for the support! Whereabouts in the US are you?

Well, I'm in Omaha, Nebraska - midwest U.S., but I would probably drive to any length to see a great power metal band. The only problem with that is - there aren't any here. :(

I am trying to do some metal here, myself. I have a lot of solo material I'm working on getting recorded. You might have heard me sing before, actually. If you've heard of Cellador, you probably heard the Helloween cover of Where The Rain Grows. I did the vocals for that, but it is only 1 track so far. Maybe some day we'll complete it - haha.

IN METAL

Mike :headbang:

Sounds quite cool so far (first chorus)...god I love broadband! The hithat is so loud, cor...

Great video, urges me to want to see you guys AGAIN for like the nineteenth hundred time...but whats up with the crowd?? I see like 1 guy headbanging - We need a live video of London metallers - we'll show em how it's done!!! :hotjump: :D