Power Quest singer quits!

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
Alessio Garavello, lead singer for UK Metal heroes, Power Quest, quits! The band is currently looking for a new singer and rhythm guitar player. If you have the looks and the hooks or know somebody who does, then visit power-quest.co.uk for more info on how to apply.

The singer's other band Arthemis are playing Bloodstock, if you're going check them out, they're rather impressive. Still rather power metally but his voice is a lot lower which I like, more rockish

Yeah i know, I was going to check them out at Bloodstock but they clashed with Apocalyptica. I found out Arthemis are touring with Eden's Curse in December so I thought I'd see them there and watch Apocalyptica at Bloodstock. Found out later that he'd left Arthemis too, which is a shame. I caught Power Quest at Hammerfest though and it was an absolutely awesome set!

It's that woman that Steve is advertising on the Power Quest forum, isn't it? I saw that advert and thought, oh shit... :erk:
It is not.

It is a man. That's all I'm saying on the matter, else I'll be beated up.

But lets just say, he sang at Bloodstock Open Air with a band this year.

But yeah, it's not confirmed yet. But I'll just say it'll be...interesting...to see what this person does with PQ.

xx Kirsty

It is not.

It is a man. That's all I'm saying on the matter, else I'll be beated up.

But lets just say, he sang at Bloodstock Open Air with a band this year.

But yeah, it's not confirmed yet. But I'll just say it'll be...interesting...to see what this person does with PQ.

xx Kirsty

Yay, Dani Filth! :headbang:

EDIT: Would that band happen to be Arthemis, by any chance? :p

Yay, Dani Filth! :headbang:

EDIT: Would that band happen to be Arthemis, by any chance? :p

haha no, that's the old PQ singer, and he's leaving Arthemis too unfortunately, in fact I believe Bloodstock was his last gig with them... Should be interesting to see who they get for the December tour with Eden's Curse

That's CURSE Kirsty, not crse!!! :p

BTW Kirsty, has somebody told you who the new second guitarist will be? All of us on the PQ forum are pulling for Andiferum to get the job.

Just seen this after I was informed by a Swedish friend of a rumour about me joining Power Quest :lol: How very excellent. Alas, I didn't even go for the job because of uni etc.

I shouldn't really be surprised that a silly joke on an internet forum got taken (semi)seriously as a rumour, but I still can't believe these things happen. At worst all it does is imply that you applied and possibly auditioned for the job.

Although it does make me wonder if my Dani Filth joining PQ joke/rumour gathered any steam...