Power Quest

dragonmaiden

Lady of the Vale Forlorn
Sep 9, 2002
Hartlepool, UK
Visit site
I would be mighty happy if Power Quest got a slot at next years festival. As a UK power metal band I think it's important that we put our support behind them and give them an opportunity to show what they can do at what is the premier metalfest in this country! :) If you haven't heard them yet you can download some tracks from MP3.com. Their debut album is out this month.

Cheers
The Dragon Maiden

:Shedevil:

Hi again you guys!!! I Hope all goes very well for you both this year! Well it’s great to hear that Power Quest are now confirmed on the Bloodstock Festival for this year!!! They are on the Friday along with Blaze! Power Quest’s CD is awaiting for me at Noise Annoys here in Sheffield so no prizes for guessing were I will be Saturday morning!!!

~ Paul

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kingdomofthefifthangel/

Hi Dragonmaiden! Wings of Forever is cool - just got it! ~ Andy, Blaze is definate for the Friday! Happy New Year to you all!!! I recently spoke with the promoter about the bands - I’m not gonna say who as I will get in trouble but its a power and gothic metal vibe for this year!!!

~ Paul

I have only just discovered Power Quest - they are fantastic! Me and some of my mates hope to make it down to Bloodstock this year and support a REAL Metal fest! Hopefully one day it'll be as big as Wacken or Dynamo...

Here's to REAL METAL! (Yes - I'm a manowar fan:D)

Seeing I've had glowing reports, I've just checked out Power Quest and sorry but there awful IMHO. Glory Tonight was the song I heard. But I can see why you lot who are into this type of stuff like it. Well played and sung but not my cuppa.
A prime example of Europe, beefed up, on speed, with lashings of cheese. :lol: I await my slap Dragonmaiden!