Power/Speed -Damn good stuff

Oct 17, 2006
Like good fast Sonata Arctica with a dash of Freedom Call?
(you don't have to admit it..just....) Check this out -
Emerald Sun - Escape from Twilight

Want some older Rhapsody sounding stuff without the cheesy narration? ... Check this out -
Pandaemonium - Return To Reality (so the vocalist is strange - reminds me of Russell Mael of Sparks)

Want some extra catchy melodic power speed?
Check ... Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber

Like good fast Sonata Arctica with a dash of Freedom Call?
(you don't have to admit it..just....) Check this out -
Emerald Sun - Escape from Twilight

Want some older Rhapsody sounding stuff without the cheesy narration? ... Check this out -
Pandaemonium - Return To Reality (so the vocalist is strange - reminds me of Russell Mael of Sparks)

Want some extra catchy melodic power speed?
Check ... Timeless Miracle - Into The Enchanted Chamber

Throw some links our way PMR!

:headbang:

Like Freedom Call (although their last effort is absolutely irrelevant, if they never made it no one would have cared and I'm a fan), but the rest you mentioned is not much to excite me. I don't like to saturate on bands on the same vein anyway.

NP: Holies - 'Bus Stop'

http://www.pandaemonium.org/mp3.php
Pandaemonium is an Italian power metal band molded after Rhapsody & Skylark. Though I'm not a big fan of either of those bands and I dislike more of their material than I actually enjoy, Pandaemonium offers something (I can't quite put my finger on) that makes this a very enjoyable CD all the way through. Not for everyone but if you like this style I would strongly recommend it.

http://www.limb-music.de/cgi-bin/limb.cgi?page=artists_emerald sun&s=5&cd=1
Emerald Sun - Surprising power metal act from Greece (I know... how original :rolleyes: ). This album has enough variety and above average songs to set it apart from the majority of recent cookie-cutter PM releases strongly influenced by the Sonata / Strato/ Freedom Call sound. This is a solid CD, even the last two slower paced songs, one anthem & ballad are very strong points on this album.