PowerCore|X8 vs UAD-2 Nevana 64

Well i finaly got the UAD-2 Nevana 64. The Neve plugs are killer, The 1081 and 1073 sound great on guitar, and the 33609 compressor is good on the drum buss. The 88RS channel strip is pretty nice as well on the toms, it offers alot of options. I have had a little time to demo some other plugs from the Precision mastering set, and i gotta say the precision multi band comp is sick, i think it destroys the waves c-4. The precision limmiter is nice as well, fairly transparent. Im kinda pissed they dont have the precision buss comp migrated to the UAD-2 yet. So after dropping about $1200 on the UAD-2 and Neve plugs, It looks like im gonna be picking up the precision mastering bundle as well. Im glad they give you a $100 plugin voucher for buying the UAD-2, so now i wont fell as ass raped. As a side note they are working on the Empiracle Labs Fatso Jr. plug.

Im working with waves as well but am looking into this to replace. I would like to hear a comparison between the two. Before and after samples please?

Man youre gonna have so much fun with the UAD plugs.
I bought my cards about a year ago and it has really improved my mixes.
Im just so frustrated that Im a student and cannot afford to buy
all the plugins I want!!!

i would have told you to get the uad anyway.... the powercore is good... but no way near as inspiring as the uads..
having both is ace... the reverbs in the powercore are awesome, but i never really found my self reaching for anything else..
the 1073 and the pultec are my go to guitar sweetening eqs

the 1073 and the pultec are my go to guitar sweetening eqs

Sweetener for sure! If you need to boost some mids it does a really nice sounding job of that. And im really diggin the Precision Multi band, but i gotta come up with the cash to drop on the Precision Mastering Bundle, only 8 days left on my trial :(