Feeler: TC Powercore element & Lots of plugins

DigitalMetal

Building a Mini SSL
Jan 23, 2009
London UK
Ok so i have a TC Powercore Element that im considering selling that has the following plugins tied to it,

Character
Waldorf D-Coder
Dynamic EQ
Filtroid
Master X5
NonLin2
VSS3
Access Virus
Sonnox Inflator

Plus the usual bundled Element plugins

24/7•C

Convincing vintage compression and limiting using one of the most desired vintage models for PowerCore.

Chorus•Delay

Modulation Multi-FX that recreates the 1210 Spatial Expander with its unique modulation images like Chorus, Flanging and Slap Delay with very flexible routing and filtering facilities.

ClassicVerb

Classic Verb adds warm, lush reverb effects often associated with big expensive hardware processors.

1x1.gif

DeNoise

DeNoise is optimized for broadband noise removal, from tape hiss to static environmental noise. DeNoise is part of the optional plug-in Restoration Suite.

1x1.gif

EQSat

EQSat Custom is a very clean sounding and carefully crafted EQ-model for any application including mastering.

MegaReverb

Hi-end Reverb based on years of ongoing research and the core technology of the TC Electronic M5000 hi-end studio processor.

PowerCore 01

This mono-synth will deliver results similar to the famous SH-101, with some added features like velocity and drive.

1x1.gif

PowerCore CL

Vintage Compressor*Limiter delivers Hi-quality compression and limiting on each channel - up to 28 Vintage CLs can be run on one PowerCore card.

1x1.gif

Tubifex

Tubifex includes three tube stages and a speaker simulator for truly convincing amp modeling. Each of the three stages is based on a classic 12AX7 design.

VoiceStrip

This complete voice processing channel includes all tools required for vocal sound adjustment: Compression, De-Essing, a dedicated Voice EQ, Lo Cut Filter and Gate.

Now heres the catch,

neither the card or the plugins can be re registered/updated to a new owner etc but the installers i have and will supply work with current powercore software and there is no reason why they should not continue to do so.
The installers i have are for Windows only NOT OSX so you will have to be using Windows XP or 7 (the plugins are VST Format).

So really this is a feeler to see if anyone is potentially interested and to see what they might be willing to pay for it,

This is not a cracked/hacked card/plugins i got this lot as a special deal that cant be passed on to a second owner, but what the hell if someone is interested.........

To buy this lot normally would cost several hundred camels :D

Anyone interested please PM me, No totally stupid low balling its pretty obvious you are not going to get this for £100 $200 etc.....

Thanks !

What do you want for this package? I am in the states. How would this transaction be carried out? If you have a Pay Pal Account, please contact me. I have sent you an email and a PM.