FS: TC Electronics Powercore Firewire DSP System

exoslime

Nov 11, 2008
Austria
Hiya

i sell this TC Electronics Powercore Firewire DSP System that i recently purchased from Brett (Tower Studios) here

its in perfect working condition, and almost new looking.

it includes the following plugins:

Assimilator - Dynamic EQ - Denoise - Filtroid - Classic Verb - Mega Reverb - Chorus-Delay - Voice Strip - 24/7-C Limiting Amplifier - EQ Sat Custom - Master X3 - The Virtual TC Finalizer - Tubifex - Vintage CL - Powercore 01

and i sell it for 350€ including shipping to austria or germany
all other EU countrys: add 15€ shipping

pictures:
Powercore1.jpg

Powercore2.jpg

cheers
exoslime

i like it very much and it does the job very well.
the Powercore was my entry into the DSP world, after that i bought the uad2, which i cant live without anymore, i still would keep it but now i have decided to invest a few grand in a completly new DAW System, with Windows 7, Cubase 6 and all that stuff, which now makes the Powercore not necessary at the moment, i have done lots of purchases in the past so i need to let it go again to stock my funds.

The Powercore Firewire is a perfect solution for anyone who wants to keep his old and well running system, but add some more horsepowers to it!
The Plugins are really in good quality and working well, and you can releave your cpu alot with it

Latest 4.33 RC4 drivers are very good. 6000 and Virus plugs are awesome! Bridges to 64-bit just fine in most DAWs or with jBridge.