Powermad reformed?

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
There is a blurb on Blabbermouth today about Powermad being added to this years Bang Your Head fest in Germany. There aren't many details available, but the logo used for Powermad is the same logo used way back when.

Anybody know anything about them reforming? Shows? New music? etc...

I have a little info here. John Macaluso mentioned the possible reformation (with old guitarist Todd Haug) to me at Ken Golden's Prog-B-Q. I mentioned something about checking out some German festivals if they could get it together. I emailed one of the German writers I know, asking about Keep It True or something. Within 24 hours he said that if PowerMad reformed (with original singer, Joel DuBay) he could get a show with BYH. Since it's official, I assume there's at least two originals! I know MacDrums lurks around the board, so maybe he'll let the fans in on the whole story.

I have a little info here. John Macaluso mentioned the possible reformation (with old guitarist Todd Haug) to me at Ken Golden's Prog-B-Q. I mentioned something about checking out some German festivals if they could get it together. I emailed one of the German writers I know, asking about Keep It True or something. Within 24 hours he said that if PowerMad reformed (with original singer, Joel DuBay) he could get a show with BYH. Since it's official, I assume there's at least two originals! I know MacDrums lurks around the board, so maybe he'll let the fans in on the whole story.

That is awesome !! Despite being short-lived, Powermad released one of the best thrash(ish) discs ever. "Absolute Power" was top-notch metal.

Bryant