Powermadness Show in Brooklyn This Sat.!!

savabich2 said:
http://www.myspace.com/powermadness

This looks cool!!

Frank from Metal Injection is playing, excellent drummer.

Ton of cool bands, can't wait to see Operatica!

Anyone else going?
But of course! :D Dave, Michelle and I will definitely be there. This is gonna be a super great time with some excellent music and a great chance to hang out and meet more metal heads from the area. Can't wait! :kickass:

SPMflyer.jpg

Going to be a great show tonight, c u there!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Bear said:
I heard Suspyre cancelled!! Form myspace that is
Where on MySpace?

I talked to them last week and they were still planning to attend. Unfortunately their dummer can't come and they were going to do an acoustic set, which could have been pretty cool. If anything has changed, I haven't heard it.

Hail everyone!

The show last night KICKED ASS! Even with Suspyre not performing (at all).

And best thing, none of my guitars got destroyed this time!

My thanks to everyone who came and saw the bands, as well as checking out my sets. Its hard to peform instrumentals, let alone by myself (accompanied by a drum/bass machine), so its encouraging to see people get so into it.

event_584876.jpeg

Also, the METAL MEETUP GROUP that I co-organize already has pictures posted from the show. Check them out here (you'll see a few Prog power people mixed in).

http://metal.meetup.com/172/photos/?photoAlbumId=91354&photoId=584876

More pics will be posted as they come in.

Thanks to www.BEYONDEARCANDY.com for sponsoring the event and helping to arrange my peformance. HUZZAH!

LLR&R,

M.E.

I had such a blast last night!!

Mark you sounded GREAT.

I was totaly blown away by the guy from Operatica and the dude from Until Destiny.

Great night for guitarists!

savabich2 said:
I had such a blast last night!!

Mark you sounded GREAT.

I was totaly blown away by the guy from Operatica and the dude from Until Destiny.

Great night for guitarists!
Absolutely! That's what I kept thinking all night. A lot of talent there that night. Can't wait to hear more from all of them. Photos should be up soon.

MEFlyingV said:
Hail everyone!

The show last night KICKED ASS! Even with Suspyre not performing (at all).

And best thing, none of my guitars got destroyed this time!

My thanks to everyone who came and saw the bands, as well as checking out my sets. Its hard to peform instrumentals, let alone by myself (accompanied by a drum/bass machine), so its encouraging to see people get so into it.

event_584876.jpeg

Also, the METAL MEETUP GROUP that I co-organize already has pictures posted from the show. Check them out here (you'll see a few Prog power people mixed in).

http://metal.meetup.com/172/photos/?photoAlbumId=91354&photoId=584876

More pics will be posted as they come in.

Thanks to www.BEYONDEARCANDY.com for sponsoring the event and helping to arrange my peformance. HUZZAH!

LLR&R,

M.E.

wHO'S WHO in this pic? from the board> their forum names its easier to identify.

event_584876.jpeg

jdennis007 said:
wHO'S WHO in this pic? from the board> their forum names its easier to identify.

Sure thing!

In the above picture, there are three forum members.

From Left to Right:

Person # 2: Christina aka STARDUST2112 (she runs the ProgPower USA MySpace page)

Person # 4: Ann Marie of Beyond Ear Candy aka AMBR

Person # 6: Thats me. Mark. MEFlyingV. I am coorganizer of the Metal Meetup Group

The other people are:

Person # 1: Nadia- She's a friend of Metal meeup group member Patti. Patti took the picture.

Person # 3: Paul LaPlaca of Chris Caffery's band, October Thorns, Zandelle, etc. He filled in on vocals for the band UNTIL DESTINY.

Person # 5: Georgina. She is the organizer of the Metal Meetup group, as well as my girlfriend. She has not registered here at the forum yet but she will be attending her first PPUSA with me next month!

I'm in the middle with the BeyondEarCandy shirt on, next to Georgina with the tongue. Behind me, is the multi-talented Paul LaPlaca who stepped in to do vocals for Until Destiny, and did an awesome job on 5-days notice. That performance alone was worth double the entrance fee. :headbang: Stardust2112 is next to him.

edit: You beat me Mark.

jdennis007 said:
thank you for that..where is savabich?

I don't know. I was even wondering who Savabich2 is. He/she didn't introduce themself to me. Not unless they neglected to mention they were from the board.

Thanks for the compliment, Sava, whoever you are!

MEFlyingV said:
I don't know. I was even wondering who Savabich2 is. He/she didn't introduce themself to me. Not unless they neglected to mention they were from the board.

Thanks for the compliment, Sava, whoever you are!

I know its a female thats for sure..

maybe she will post later :)

thanks again!

I'm camera shy, lol.

2 kids have done wonders for my figure. I sat in the back by the bleachers, lol.

:p

I thought Operatica was fantastic, the corwd thinned a bit but don't they always at the end of the night?