Powermadness Show in Brooklyn This Sat.!!

savabich2 said:
I'm camera shy, lol.

2 kids have done wonders for my figure. I sat in the back by the bleachers, lol.

:p

I thought Operatica was fantastic, the corwd thinned a bit but don't they always at the end of the night?

LOL..gotcha!:oops:

savabich2 said:
I had such a blast last night!!

Mark you sounded GREAT.

I was totaly blown away by the guy from Operatika and the dude from Until Destiny.

Great night for guitarists!

Agreed, was very cool night...awesome to see such talent, the show ROCKED! Unfortunate about Suspyre not being able to get a fill in drummer in time but shit happens. Sure they'll be another one, Power Madness!!!!:kickass:

Dave@BEC said:
Agreed, was very cool night...awesome to see such talent, the show ROCKED! Unfortunate about Suspyre not being able to get a fill in drummer in time but shit happens. Sure they'll be another one, Power Madness!!!!:kickass:

It has been announced there will be a WINTER POWER MADNESS!

No details yet.

Niiiiice photo of Dave and Michelle! Thanks Mark! We should have all the photos up this weekend of every band and a few fan shots. Damn, those day jobs. lol

AMBR said:
Niiiiice photo of Dave and Michelle! Thanks Mark! We should have all the photos up this weekend of every band and a few fan shots. Damn, those day jobs. lol

Cool! Looking forward to them

Hey Dave, did you check to see if I gave you a copy of my solo CD for airing on the station? Let me know.

savabich2 said:
Those pix are fantastic!!

Wht camera do you have?

Thx! Not sure what camera my sis (AMBR) is currently using, but the pix I or my wife Michelle took @ the show were using a Fuji F700. It's a couple years old but has no shutter lag (which is critical for concert shots), good zoom, 6megapixel, & still compact enough to put in a pocket.

MEFlyingV said:
Ahh sorry dude

Well there was talk of a show in Queens in Nov but it was postponed. Perhaps around March. We might also be playing a show at JAXX around that same time).

M.E.

Beh, what happened to the Winter Powermadness?

:p

Supposed to be a Winter Show with roughly the same line-up.

Can't wait to see until Destiny again, blew me away.

Shred is back!!!