PP USA VI House Music Disc One

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Rather than a single huge thread, I thought I would post the house music for this year per disc (5 total). Comments?

1. Gotthard- Lift U Up
2. Pyramaze- Melancholy Beast
3. Thunderstone- Tool of the Devil
4. Mercenary- Seize the Night
5. Brainstorm- All Those Words
6. Lunatica- Elements
7. Tuff- American Hair Band
8. Pagan's Mind- The Celestine Prophecy
9. Badlands- Last Time
10. Kamelot- Moonlight
11. Savage Circus- Evil Eyes
12. Eternal Reign- Edge of the World
13. Shaaman- Turn Away

You're a big ole Thunderstone fanboy, Glenn, why on earth haven't they turned up as an opener yet? Nino said last summer that he'd have his manager contact you about it...

I know you'll get to it on another disc, but one of the best set change moments for me was after complaining about wanting to hear some Pantera for the entire day, a Pantera song came on. I was like w00t.

Gotthard and Badlands aren't very high on my list, and I haven't heard Tuff, but the rest are top-notch!

I just picked up the new Thunderstone at PP, and it's freakin' awesome!

Dig the TUFF song--we use it as an intro at our shows!

Agreed!! First three Gotthard's are awesome!!

Bring Thunderstone to Prog/Power!!! and if you bring Shaaman my wife will divorce me and marry Glenn!!! haha! She loves that band!!

I'll have to check out some online soundclips to remember which ones I liked. Whoever does the "that was (band) info" could liven it up a bit or actually not speak over the lowered music volume to hear it better over the noise in the venue.. rules of radio 101, don't talk over lyrics makes it hard to understand you at times.

If you ever need a live DJ for the gig, lemme know I'd love to help out. hehehe I'm just kiddin, but seriously if you do I have exp :D