PPM Fest in Belgium

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I've never heard of this fest but this year's will be the third. It's called Power Prog and Metal which is a bit funny and doesn't quite flow off the tongue as well as Progpower but hey Powerprog and metal is good too! Check the line ups of this three day fest in April some lesser known bands play but some cool big bands play as well like Rhapsody of Fire without Luca for the first time. I'd love to see some of these bands especially Powerwolf, Mystic prophecy and Stormwarrior. Anyone fancy a spring break to Belgium?

PPM-Fest-2012-Full-Lineup-605x852.jpg

I've never heard of this fest but this year's will be the third. It's called Power Prog and Metal which is a bit funny and doesn't quite flow off the tongue as well as Progpower but hey Powerprog and metal is good too! Check the line ups of this three day fest in April some lesser known bands play but some cool big bands play as well like Rhapsody of Fire without Luca for the first time. I'd love to see some of these bands especially Powerwolf, Mystic prophecy and Stormwarrior. Anyone fancy a spring break to Belgium?

PPM-Fest-2012-Full-Lineup-605x852.jpg

I will be in paris....i will try to convince my wife!!!!!!!