PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

It's a pretty good joke, since it's pronounced the same way, and is only differentiated by one letter. Overused, sure, but then, that's the obvious joke part, and makes it just a little bit fun for trolling purposes. And she's actually from New Zealand, and fucking cool as shit. There could be worse people to be compared to.

I'd love to see Lorde perform with Lord. Or vice versa.

Okay, well I did not lol so no joke to me, but I get it specially after searching on Google a few times. How about we throw Overlord in there too or is that Overlorde?

Bear

We'll give you two bands if you each buy three tickets. :lol:

I'll buy 4 tickets if we get two bands announced, I'll even send you the receipt after tickets go on sale to prove it. Speaking of which, and I apologize if this is posted elsewhere, do we have a confirmed ticket price yet for the day 1-2 pass? Thanks!

The second choice for the "Promoter's Pick" night is in! We will continue releasing bands for the new Day 1 & 2 format every Friday. Tickets for Day 1 & 2 (combined) go on sale November 7th. More info TBA.

https://vimeo.com/141888556

Thanks to our Art Director, Wayne Joyner, for his continued excellence with the video productions.

On behalf of Nathan, Milton, & myself.....thank your for your continued support!

You know I'd come to hear them every fuckin year! Excellent choice. They're always welcomed to play as far as I'm concerned.

Honestly was never able to get into anything I've heard by them; that being said, an excuse to revisit their discography is probably something I need. Plus I've heard great things about them live.