PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

If hypothetically you could get the Keeper's era Helloween together for a show; do you really even need Gamma Ray at that point? It would be like getting Zeppelin to play, then having Coverdale/Page play the following night :)

I'd love to see Gammy Ray. Their last release blows away the newest Helloween disk. I get what your saying but both bands have such a large body of work that it would excite me to see both.

The anounced 2016 Helloween tour makes the reunion prediction much more unlikely. My only other guess would be Blind Guardian playing a special set (Like the whole Nightfall album).

I don't see a Halloween reunion happening. I'd be more than a little thrilled if we could get Gamma Ray and Unisonic. I don't see that happening though. This year is really, really, really prog heavy, and I'm having doubts they would put 2 power metal bands as headliners Wed and Thu.

Glenn posted on Twitter the other day that the contracts for the headliners have been signed, so I assume the announcement could happen at any time.

Delays for the headliners are to be expected, as it often comes down to more than signed contracts. With headliners, Glenn likes to have a press release that includes a statement from someone in the band, especially with these one-off performances. Given how busy Jon Bon Jovi is these days, I'm guessing it's been harder than Milt and Nathan anticipated to lock down a quote from him. Still, I totally psyched to hear 7800° performed in its entirety.

Silent Night live! Awesome.

Will be busting out my old wares.

Robbin.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

You guys are all giving love a bad name. This sort of behavior is going to make them runaway to the crossroads. Hopefully they don't turn to bad medicine and instead decide to keep the faith.

Yeah enough already this is ridiculous. Glenn, Milton, Nathan, when it comes to PPXVII and the pre-show, I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you. But not unless you give us some news. :D