PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

I don't think there's any doubt of that- hell, the crushing is already well underway. We just want to know when it's going to be crushed *beyond recognition* :)

As for Bon Jovi... you don't bring a knife to a Glory Hammer fight.

Ratt (Invasion) / Bon Jovi (7800) was my first concert and Jon's mom was the one who gave us the tickets.

My first concert too!!

Can't wait for the Announcement of a reunited Ratt (with a re-animated zombie Robin Crosby :loco: ) performing Invasion in its entirety and Bon Jovi 7800 reunion with Alec John Such on bass and Ritchie :Smokedev:

Fuck it. I'll end up going out in a blaze of glory anyways.

C'mon Glenn, you know we always keep the faith for Nathan, Milton and you. These days, however, it is hard to keep waiting for your little dirty secret. If I was your mother I would tell you to just let it rock cause we all feel in a lost highway waiting for some news. Give us something to believe in man because we need something for the pain. :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

C'mon Glenn, you know we always keep the faith for Nathan, Milton and you. These days, however, it is hard to keep waiting for your little dirty secret. If I was your mother I would tell you to just let it rock cause we all feel in a lost highway waiting for some news. Give us something to believe in man because we need something for the pain. :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

You win.