PPUSA Day 1 Headliner Announcement! (update 11/16)

Just to be clear...

We are NOT announcing one of the headliners tonight. Glenn, Nathan and I decided to add a bonus band on Thursday night. SO we're looking at 4 and 4. We're announcing this "surprise" band. :)

Let me guess: Poison, doing Native Tongue in its entirety :)

Actually that would be an entertaining show, as it's one of the rare times that Poison took chances and gave us something other than the standard pop metal sound they had.

On behalf of Nathan, Milton, & myself, we are pleased to announce a "bonus" band for Day 2. We will now have four bands on each night.

The Day 1 headliner will be announced on November 16th. The Day 2 headliner ("Glenn's Pick") will be announced on November 30th. Tickets will go on sale in December with further information to be released next week.

We want to thank our Art Director, Wayne Joyner, for his continued excellence with the video production.

https://vimeo.com/144245234

I don't know anything about this band other than seeing them mentioned a lot, but that sounded pretty solid to me.

FANTASTIC!!! PERFECT FIT for this festival, thank you very much gentlemen! Love the new singer, was familiar w/ him in Teodor Tuff & he has tremendous range....hope everyone loves this pick.

I need to look into them more. I thought the album with Barlow was enjoyable. But honestly, I kinda stopped paying attention since they could not seem to keep a steady line up together. The clips sounded great