PPUSA Recent News - in case you missed it (volume 10)

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
2012 recap..

PPUSA III is what put me on the map. A few memories from that show.

Glenn's Top 10 *Fun* Times Behind the Scenes..

R.I.P. Terminator, our beloved security guard. Fundraiser

Interview with Promoter's wife, Jennifer Harveston.

Lodging alternatives: search 1280 West Peachtree high-rise apartment building or Atlantic Station condos

Planning your trip to Atlanta

600 (out of 1,100) tickets left! On sale now via Ticketmaster

Non-US band in need of visas to play/tour the US? www.playamericavisas.com

2011 Event Program - Download a .PDF of the 48 page program for FREE!

2011 corset photos

January 26th video update:

Hope this helps someone!

~Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering the condo rental idea. I was debating going the cheap route and booking at Super 8 - I had just looked at prices last week - and now its sold out! Ugh!

Sorry if this is a silly question, but regarding the Artmore changing management and the current confusion about their status as the "official" ProgPower hotel: They would still honor existing reservations that we made during ProgPower this past year, right? I certainly hope I didn't get up early for nothing, and don't need to find alternate lodging arrangements...

Sorry if this is a silly question, but regarding the Artmore changing management and the current confusion about their status as the "official" ProgPower hotel: They would still honor existing reservations that we made during ProgPower this past year, right? I certainly hope I didn't get up early for nothing, and don't need to find alternate lodging arrangements...

I have been given assurance they will honor those that were previously booked.