PPUSA XVI - Flight Arrival Times

The wife and I are arriving at 1:59pm on Wednesday on Delta from Phx. Should be enough time to get settled in before Midweek Mayhem.

Arriving in Atlanta at 1pm on Thursday September 03, and departing at 8pm on Sunday September 13.

I will be arriving at the airport 11:30 is and Britt 12...

Question
Airport shuttles..
Because both of us will have a lot of luggage as we are headed to a major shoot event in Hedo that Sunday for a week,
using the marta is not an option(stairs with a ton of luggage ,bad idea)

Any advise on shuttles and cost(We are staying at the Crowne Plaza mid town)
Thanx

I will be arriving at the airport 11:30 is and Britt 12...

Question
Airport shuttles..
Because both of us will have a lot of luggage as we are headed to a major shoot event in Hedo that Sunday for a week,
using the marta is not an option(stairs with a ton of luggage ,bad idea)

Any advise on shuttles and cost(We are staying at the Crowne Plaza mid town)
Thanx

they might have a hotel shuttle that picks up at the airport - your best bet would be to call the direct number
Hotel Front Desk: 1-404-877-9000
and double check; else there are shuttle vans available http://www.atlantashuttle.com/ that you can pre-book

sorry i can't give specifics, but hopefully this helps

they might have a hotel shuttle that picks up at the airport - your best bet would be to call the direct number
Hotel Front Desk: 1-404-877-9000
and double check; else there are shuttle vans available http://www.atlantashuttle.com/ that you can pre-book

sorry i can't give specifics, but hopefully this helps

Thanks..will check with my hotel
And the fact there is a longis walk to to hotel from the marta station with all our stuff makes the shuttle necessary

Bumping! Newbies, look for your fellow blackshirts at the ATL airport! I've got my Beyond the Bridge PPUSA exclusive shirt set out for traveling. :D

Whoa, that is late. Here's to hoping it's all on time for you.

I checked into my flight this morning. Just ready to get it done, now.