PQ talking about the new album on the new podcast

Yeah! Fixed! Whoohoo!

That postcast was awesome Steves. Cheers for that :D

Yeah! A Doctor Who inspired song! I think that might be be a new level in awesome.

Something new for live shows eh? I wonder what it could be
smiley-winking.png

Robbie Nekoda said:
The podcast format is disagreeing with my new PC. Can the recording be recorded in a non-shit format, please?

Yeah, I'd gladly do anything for a PQ fan, but try not to call podcasts shit. They are a great idea, and save you having to search for updates manually each time something new is released.

Anyway, is an mp3 easy enough for you to use darlin'?

www.cutthroatcrusaders.co.uk/music/pq2.mp3

Podcasts have existed for ages under other names. Point is, I don't want Apple's bid for world domination and the tools they use, like exclusive formats, getting in the way of my listening. MP3 for the win. Podcasts: Arse. :p

Cheers for the mp3. :D

Pah

For PQ I will live through abismal sound quality and sub-sonic volume! I'm one of those people who don't give an arse about quality and formats and hi-definitions and hi-res and DVDs and crap....give me a pirate copy of Thundercats on VHS, with a black and white telly, a can of Skol and some Netto brand crisps and I'm happy as Larry :D :D

omg cows *cries* :(

my iTunes is still being a bitch and wont update/download the second part, someone come round and fix it please.....but anyways i listened to it off that link posted before...