PQ tshirts up on ebay

SiliconMessiah

Brilliant Bastards!!
Feb 20, 2002
Harrow, London
chris.j.mash.googlepages.com
AUCTIONS ENDED :(

Hey folks,

Been a while since I showed my head around here but figured the sale of my PQ tshirts on ebay might be something some people would be interested in!

I've just sort of grown out of wearing band tshirts now... sad times... Don't take it personally Steve ;)

Neverworld: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160686530...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Magic Never Dies: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160686532...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

No longer available on the webstore so grab these rare items while you can :D

Oh and feel free to check out my other items too. Got some metal related things listed and some PS3 games.

Totally feel bad for pimping my wares here now... but it's all a chance for you guys to get some classic PQ attire!

I am certainly interested in checking this stuff out. However, the two links posted don't appear to be working for me. I've also tried searching for the shirts but no luck finding them.

Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, found them. Gutted the Neverworld shirt isn't XL!

I have one questions, does Ebay check in some way if the owner of the account is 18+? There's quite a few thing I've found on Ebay but couldn't be bothered since it's only like 5 months until I'm 18...

Same as above, but still mostly band shirts :lol: Job clothes? No worries about that, I work at a bodyshop :lol:

I'm 25 and I can't imagine such a thing happening. They're basically all I'll wear!

I'm 27 so I can inform you you're just naiive and will mature beyond them in just a couple of years. Fact.

On the other hand you might just be a different individual and wear them to the end of time :headbang:

I work in the games industry so believe me there's no problem with me wearing band tshirts at work but I think I grew beyond wearing lots of black quite a while ago and so the band tshirts sort of got forced out of my wardrobe. Plus my wife reckons half my band tshirts would freak out my daughter :rofl:

:lol:

I thought I'd grown past the point of condescension, especially from someone 24 months older than me! I work in the games industry too, none care by how I dress, probably adding to the reason why I continue to wear the clothes I enjoy and are comfortable with. Black is also very slimming.

I love wearing my band shirts but I'm a little tired of all the black. The amount of black in my closet is astounding.