PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH TO ALL YOU AGAINST THE REUNION

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
Ok all of you that are talking shit on this reunion and whining like little bitches you better practice what you preach and not go to ANY of the Reunion shows. Stand up for what you believe.

You will see, even without the 20 people on this forum that are completely against this reunion the venues will be PACKED and Anthrax will get more national attention than they have since 1992.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Ok all of you that are talking shit on this reunion and whining like little bitches you better practice what you preach and not go to ANY of the Reunion shows. Stand up for what you believe.

You will see, even without the 20 people on this forum that are completely against this reunion the venues will be backed and Anthrax will get more national attention than they have since 1992.
The venues will be "backed?" What exactly is that? I suspect a few of them may be "packed," but "backed" doesn't resonate with my vernacular.
And yes, I will be skipping this tour. I'll use the money at the beach or something.

TD said:
The venues will be "backed?" What exactly is that? I suspect a few of them may be "packed," but "backed" doesn't resonate with my vernacular.
And yes, I will be skipping this tour. I'll use the money at the beach or something.

Yeah go spend your money on the beach, It costs a lot of money to go to the beach :tickled: have fun

ironmaidenfan09 said:

You will see, even without the 20 people on this forum that are completely against this reunion the venues will be PACKED and Anthrax will get more national attention than they have since 1992.

Stop.

FUCKING.

WHINING

Being as you haven't figured it out yet, just because Belladonna could potentially be popular in Europe doesn't mean he has a chance at all in the US. Aside from that, compared to Bush, he sucks cock, and that's forgetting about the 12 years since he last sang for Thrax. They wrote shit on their past albums that Belladonna cannot do for shit (can ANYONE here envision Bloey not fucking the ass out of What Doesn't Die, or Safe Home?) while Bush can do all the stuff on the old albums BETTER. Which was better? Metal Thrashing Mad on Island Years, or on GOTE? Ask the same question with every other song. And even if I wasn't completely right, not a single person in the U.S. agrees with you. They are all 2 year old teens who don't listen to high-pitched vocals because they aren't gangsta enough. So GIVE UP.

ironmaidenfan09 said:

Blowhard........:headbang:

Coolsnow has said it for me.
Reunion or not, Belladonna SUCKS COCK and hasn´t got anything to do with Anthrax of the 21st century.

johnnieCzech said:
Coolsnow has said it for me.
Reunion or not, Belladonna SUCKS COCK and hasn´t got anything to do with Anthrax of the 21st century.

I concur!
JC and TD
have integrity and DO NOT SUPPORT has been hacks.
Give me John Bush or give me no Anthrax.
Thanks for maintaining your integrity Gene Ian and Paul Benante.

Good

So I hope to not see any of you at any of the Reunion tour dates. Actually I would love it if you were there to witness for yourself how bad fuckin ass its going to be and see an electricity that we haven't had since 92 or so.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Good

So I hope to not see any of you at any of the Reunion tour dates. Actually I would love it if you were there to witness for yourself how bad fuckin ass its going to be and see an electricity that we haven't had since 92 or so.

You are fucking clueless.

I won't be there......Unless of course they are at Ozzfest which I was going to regardless if they are there or not and there is no other bands playing when they are playing and the venue is completely out of beer. Then I might watch them.

I will go see Anthrax with Joey once. If there good, I wil continue on as a fan as I always have. If not, there is always Armored Saint or Suicidal Tendencies. I still want to hear what Bush thinks of all this...........